Today's epicurean delight (haha) is another of my own creations. As previously mentioned, I am a very lazy cook, and will take short cuts where ever I can. With that I present:
Fettuccine Ala Dee
- 1.5 (or more) lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 bag frozen Seasonings Blend veggies (the one I got was the Publix brand and had onions, green peppers, red peppers, and I think a few other things)
- Minced garlic to taste (I like a lot -- if I can't use my breath to peel wallpaper, there isn't enough garlic in there)
- 8 oz chopped mushrooms
- 1 jar organic spaghetti sauce (I like the Paul Newman's Sockarooni)
- 1 can organic cream of mushroom soup
- (optional) Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 package fettuccine, cooked as directed on package
Brown the veggie mix. garlic and ground beef.
Drain off the fat and return to the pan.
Add the spaghetti sauce and mushroom soup. Stir till it looks stirred and hot.
Add parmesan cheese to taste. Mix with the fettuccine.