I am probably asking for trouble, but here's a promise: if you make a suggestion for a 5 minute activity, I officially promise to post a photo of me doing the activity. Within reason of course. Rules include:
- Nothing involving nudity or things that will get me kicked off blogger or facebook.
- If your suggestion includes music, please post either a youtube link or the name of the song.
- These are intended to be brief activities that can be performed on breaks at work. So, save the "run a marathon" suggestions for weekends.
- If I'm doing these activities, I expect my readers to be doing the same! If you aren't brave enough to submit pictures, at least post a reply to my picture to let me know your experience!
You can submit in the following ways:
- Post your suggestion on twitter, using the #deemotivationgoyb hash tag. These posts will automatically appear in the feed at the left of the main page.
- Reply to this post with your suggestion
- Send me email Please put either DeeMotivation or 5-minute Activity in the subject line.
- Cross the fine line between kickboxing and ballet!
- Let the world know that you are the singular sensation!
- Develop your own silly walk. Bonus points for not hurting yourself or others
Lets have some fun with this!