Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Goals

Well, it's Friday again. Time to set some goals for the weekend. Unfortunately, my last set of Friday goals were derailed by illness, so my goals for this weekend are pretty similar:
  • Paint Timmy (I finished his paper mache tonight, and put out the call for rebar on Freecycle)
  • Go the Cocoa Village Arts and Crafts show. RSVP to me if you plan to come along!
  • If Timmy is dry and has legs and shoes, take him out to be photographed for the annual holiday card. If he does not have legs and shoes, stay home and rectify the situation as time is getting short!
  • -Alt--If it doesn't look like Timmy will be complete, see if I can safely use Rudolph one last year
So tell me -- what are your goals for the weekend? Watching TV doesn't count!

No comments:

Post a Comment