Sunday, February 7, 2010

(Belated) Friday Goals

My goals for this weekend were:
  • Go kayaking -- We made it closer this time. We actually made it all the way to the river. Unfortunately there were very strong winds and a small craft advisory. I am neither a strong kayaker nor swimmer and we decided against attempting to go out. Once again, we will reschedule this trip.
  • Work on the crabs -- I spent a lot of time on this. It's going well.
It wasn't particularly a goal, but I did get David to sign up at the gym with me. Back home I had a gym buddy (hi, Jeff!) and it really makes a difference having someone to drag me out and having someone who I am responsible for dragging out as well. Tomorrow is supposed to be our first day. I shaved my legs (so I can wear shorts) and charged my iPod, so I am already for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment