Sunday, April 24, 2011

Event Update: McKee Botanical Gardens

We finally made it out to McKee Botanical Gardens on Easter Sunday. If you didn't GOYB, here's what you missed (click photo to embiggen):

 There wasn't a ton of stuff in bloom, but the water lilies were pretty.
 Another waterlily.
 They have been doing a Dr. Suess exhibit with sculptures throughout the park. They were very cool. Here is me and HFC David with the Cat in the Hat.
 Me, with the Grinch.
 Me and David with the Grinch. You can just barely make out Max's antler in front of me. One of the park volunteers too the picture for us.
I took this picture for my friend Karen. It reminded me a fateful camping trip to the white mountains, specifically the great turtle incident in Storyland.
 David does not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like, ah, who I am I kidding, I've been off sugar for 39 days, I'll eat ANYTHING at this point!

For those who couldn't join use, I hope to see you on the next outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment