Thursday, July 28, 2011

Event Update

I did a solo walk on the river last night. Saw lots and lots and lots of bunnies and giant land crabs. If you didn't GOYB, here's what you missed!

 A bunny...
... and another bunny... altogether,  think I saw around 15 or 20 bunnies. Insanely cute.
 I think this is an immature male giant land crab. I am making that call based on the color and the fact that he has one HUGE claw (I seem to recall on females, both of the claws are the same size.)
This was kind of a weird Cuban Anole, much darker than most.
This was a really pretty adult male giant land crab.


Make sure you GOYB this weekend for the Sea Turtle release! Depending on the weather, we might do a walk from the Barrier Island Center after the release. Be there or be square! (Or actually, be round from sitting on your couch instead of getting out and having fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment