Thursday, January 14, 2010

Friday Goals

Well, due to the weather, I totally lamed out last weekend. We did go bowling in place of the kayak trip. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't nearly as exciting as kayaking would have been. But onward and upward to this weekend. My goals for this long weekend:
  • Birding Turkey Creek. Check out the Events page for details. I hope people show up! HFC David is out of town this weekend.
  • Emptying the entertainment center, pulling it out, and fixing the back so the cats can't get behind the TV anymore. I just don't think it's safe for Maggie to be back there, and she'd killed the power to the TV twice now.
  • Find new recipe for next week's Taste of Tuesday. I have pretty much posted everything I know how to make. Given that I've only been posting recipes for about 6 weeks, that is pretty sad!
  • Play with Hiawasee mom and dad on Monday!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Make your own goals! And let me know if you are going to join me on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment