Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I want to start actively promoting this blog, trying to get more people to come out and play. This is the current business card:


This is fine if I've been talking to people about the site and I've explained what the site is about, but it is pretty meaningless if I haven't explained the whole thing. So, I am looking for something catchy to put on my card so I can hang it on bulletin boards (like, at the gym and stuff).  I'm offering a DeeMotivation.net t-shirt to anyone who can come up with something catchy that conveys the following points in a form that will work on a business card:
  • You don't have to be in shape to get in shape (Specifically, I really want other obese people to know this isn't about marathon training, it's about getting outside and having fun, regardless of your fitness level)
  • Almost all of the events list on the site are free
  • I'm not selling anything, there is nothing to join, there are no catches
Thanks so much for any input to improve the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment