Friday, June 10, 2011

Another Reason to (Literally) GOYB

So, this morning before I left for the gym I read this article. For the past year or so, there are many days when I feel like it's actually killing me to sit at the desk. I work out every morning, but by the end of the day I feel like I've been hit by a truck. The article pretty much confirms what I know to be true.

So, when I was at the gym this morning I noticed that they have a a new boot camp starting Monday evening, 3x/week for 4 weeks... I can't believe I did this, but I actually signed up for it. It should be interesting. But, if you don't see me updating the blog you will know that boot camp killed me before my desk could:-)

In a related story, I also need to get serious about doing the 5-minute activities throughout the day.  Please submit any that you think up. As described in the rules, you can either submit them via twitter, on this site, or via email. But don't forget -- especially those of you who work at home and do a lot less walking that those who actually leave their house -- you have to do them too! I'll post pictures of myself doing anything submitted, but hey, it was your idea,  you need to do it too!

If you are in the mood for something longer, join us for a 6-mile walk tomorrow at 7 a.m., starting at Wabasso Beach.  But whatever you do, remember to GOYB and move!

No comments:

Post a Comment