Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Textercizing

Let's play cards again, but let's make it more reasonable this time. Get a deck of cards. Draw one card for ever exercise below. 

  • If you draw A-5, triple the number on the card. (e,g, if you draw a 4, do 12 of whatever the exercise)
  • If you draw 6-10, do twice the number on the card.
  • If you draw a face card, do 20 the exercise. 
As with last time, mark down your first 5 cards and let me know the poker hand you have drawn. Best hand wins a super secret prize. Good luck!



Warm Ups:

Arms/Core
ARM: Arms/upperbody (I like her suggestion to use soup cans if you don't have dumbbells)
  • BIC: Bicycle
  • CRU: Crunches
  • PU: Pushups
    Note: Some people prefer to do them "girly style" where you start on your knees, but I can't do them that way cause of my knee issues. What ever works best for you.
Abs/Legs:
Stuff that will make you call me names:
  • BUR: Burpies
    Note: I do the beginner one, and due to knee problems usually start with my hands elevated, on a curb or stair instead of on the floor.
  • LC: Leg Climbers
    Note: The scrawny twits in the video make this look easy, but they are HELL.
  • MTN: Mountain Climbers
    Note: Due to knee problems usually start with my hands elevated, on a curb or stair instead of on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment